Creating your account on Real Estate Bees and logging in for the first time
In this article you will learn how to sign up for and login to the Real Estate Bees dashboard.
1) Click here to sign up and get access to the Real Estate Bees dashboard.
2) There are currently four ways to register.
Create the account using an email and password
Create the account using your Google credentials
Create the account using your Facebook credentials
Create the account using your LinkedIn credentials
WARNING! It is very important to remember how you initially created your account because you must use the same credentials for all future logins.
3) To register using your email and password, click “CONTINUE WITH EMAIL”.
4) Enter your email, password, first name, last name, and click “SIGN UP”
5) Next you will need to verify your email address to activate your account. On your screen you will see a pop-up stating that the verification email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
NOTE: If you are registering with your Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, you will not receive a verification email. You will need to instantly verify your account by following the steps shown on the screen.
6) Open your email and click on the “CONFIRM EMAIL ADDRESS” button. You will then be redirected into your dashboard.
7) At this point you are almost! You now just need to tell us a little more about yourself so that we can customize your Real Estate Bees experience.
If you are a real estate professional, click the “I’M A PROFESSIONAL” icon, and select your area of expertise.
WARNING! It is very important that you pick the most appropriate primary business category related to your business so that we can customize your dashboard experience based on your needs.Once you set your category, you won't be able to change it without contacting our support.