To get to Service Areas feature, follow these simple steps:
2) Under the "Business Profiles" tab, select the type of a business profile you wish to add service areas to.
NOTE: The process of adding/editing service areas in Personal and Company business profiles is identical.
3) Let's say you want to add service areas to your Personal business profile. Once you clicked "Personal Profile" link under the "Business Profiles" tab, you'll see your Personal business profile(s) similar to the image below and from there you'll need to click "EDIT" button to launch the profile editing wizard.
4) While inside the profile editing wizard, navigate to "Services" tab.
5) Inside the "Services" tab, scroll down until you see "Service Areas" section that will look something like shown below.
6) Start typing your target cities in which you offer your services in the search field of the "Service Areas" section and select from the autosuggested results like show below.
7) Once you've selected a city from the autosuggested results, make sure to click "ADD" button to actually add it to your profile.
NOTE: Once you clicked the "ADD" button, you don't need to look for a "SAVE" button thinking that you need to save your changes. The moment you click "ADD" button, our system automatically saves your changes in your profile.
8) Select as many cities as you want as long as you really serve customers in those cities.