How to search and claim loans leads with your Motivated Borrower Loan Leads subscription
In this article you will learn how to search and claim your motivated borrower leads in the Real Estate Bees Lead marketplace after you have signed up for the REB Leads program for lenders.
Here are a few simple steps to follow to start claiming borrower leads for your lending company:
2) Click the "Buy leads" tab on the left-hand side navigation within the Leads & Referrals section and then click the "Leads marketplace" option.
3) At this time you will see a list of all the lead types in our database. To filter for the loan leads that are included in your subscription, select one of the following Loan lead types.
- Type of lead: Loan leads
- Real estate loans
- Business loans
- Property tax loans
- Personal loans
You can only filter by one loan lead type at a time. If you wish to see different types of loan lead types, you will need to conduct additional searches.
Below are additional filters you can select from:
- Filtering by Location: You can use the location filter to select multiple states, cities, counties, and/or zip codes.
- Filtering by Date range: You can select from a preset date range, or create a custom date range to see incoming leads for a specific date range.
4) Once you have filtered for the leads you are subscribed to, you can review the lead details and claim the leads you are interested in by clicking the yellow button “CLAIM LEAD".
After clicking the “CLAIM LEAD” button, a screen will appear letting you know how many lead credits you have left along with an additional button prompting you confirm the claiming of the lead "CLAIM NOW". Once your lead has been claimed successfully, you have the option to instantly view the contact details of the lead.
5) Click “VIEW LEAD DETAILS” to see all the fields previously available to you, along with contact details of the lead. The lead will also be accessible by navigating to the Leads & Referrals section, opening the My leads section and clicking on Purchased leads.